Even a Concierge Needs a Vacation!

The summer tourist season is winding down... it's been a great summer and I've had fun guiding visitors and giving advice about this beautiful city. The numbers are coming in and they are predicting this to be one of the best summers for Stockholm Turism. But now it is time for me to take a little break and recharge my batteries. Two weeks on a beach in Croatia should do it! So, this blog will be quiet for a couple of weeks... but feel free to check through the archives. Plenty of recommendations regarding museums, shopping, day trips, restaurants and sightseeing as well as invaluable tips! My experienced colleagues at The Rival Hotel will carry on during my absence, so keep sending questions and requests to concierge@rival.se or direct to the Reception at frontdesk@rival.se .

I'll be back in the first week of September... and anticipating a great autumn here in Stockholm. There is lots to look forward to! New museum exhibitions, especially the Terracotta Warriors at the Museum of Far Eastern Antiquities and Fashion Photography at Fotografiska, festivals like The Stockholm International Film Festival in November and plenty of events like the Nobel Prize season. And as it gets darker and colder, I think I will be reporting on a few spa visits as well! A special thank you to all of our guests at The Rival Hotel for making this a wonderful summer...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts